Season Ticket Waiting List
Lambeau Field has been sold out on a season ticket basis since 1960 and we've been accumulating names on our legendary season ticket waiting list ever since. To add a name to the season ticket waiting list for seats in the stadium bowl, or to be added to a separate list for premium Club seats, print and complete the season ticket waiting list form (click here) and mail to:
Packers Ticket Office
P.O. Box 13564
Green Bay, WI 54307-3564
You will receive a confirmation letter once your name is added to the list, followed by an annual postcard to keep you informed of your progress. In order to remain on the list, it is imperative that your current address is on file with our office at all times. Address changes can be reported by mail to the above address or by calling (920) 569-7501 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday–Friday.
To express your interest in obtaining a Suite or for more information on premium seating opportunities at Lambeau Field, please contact:
Packers Premium Seating
The Green Bay Packers, in conjunction with its marketing partners, may occasionally use the names and addresses on the season ticket waiting list to inform you of promotions or special offers deemed to be of general interest to Packers' fans.
P.O. Box 10628
Green Bay, WI 54307-0628
Phone: (920) 569-7260
NFL Ticket Exchange at NFL.com powered by Ticketmaster
When you can't find the Packers tickets you want, or use the Packers tickets you bought.
- Buyers score 100% guaranteed seats, even for sold-out games.
- Sellers never deal with ticket delivery or worry about getting paid.
- Season Ticket Holders who sell are exempt from having their seats revoked due to violations of Lambeau Field’s Fan Code of Conduct policy.
Real Packers fans, real Packers tickets.
Season Ticket Holder Policies
Account Holder Definition
The first line of your account information (as shown on your invoice and season ticket package) denotes the season ticket holder of record. For your protection, we will only accept payments, address changes, transfer requests and inquiries from the person designated as the season ticket holder, his or her spouse, or a legal representative. Tickets held in the name of a business should designate a company representative to make such changes and inquiries, whose name would appear on the second line of the account information.
Should your address or contact information change, please contact the Packers ticket office at 920.569.7501.
Seat Upgrade Policy
To request a change in your seat location, send a written request to the Packers Ticket Office indicating the general area you wish your seats to be located. Your preference will be noted in your account and will remain a permanent record until we are able to accommodate you. Fans with special needs are given first consideration, while other requests are prioritized by the date the request was submitted. In the event we are able to accommodate your upgrade request, we would contact you for your approval prior to any changes being made. Please bear in mind that the ticket renewal rate at Lambeau Field is usually close to 100% and the few cancellations we do receive are rarely in prime locations.
Transferring of Packers Season Tickets
Season tickets can be transferred to the below qualifying heirs and transferees upon the season ticket holder's notarized authorization on our official transfer form. Transfers are processed at the completion of the football season up to June 1. Transfer requests made after June 1 will be retained on file for processing the following year. Should you wish to transfer your tickets upon death, a completed transfer form can be left with your will to be presented after your passing. To obtain a copy of the transfer form, please contact the ticket office. For a printable PDF version of the transfer form, click here to download
Official Policy on Transfer of Packers Season Tickets:
We will honor a request for transfer as follows:
Note: When tickets are transferred between family members (or other parties authorized by the Green Bay Packers), the user fee is not charged to the transferee and therefore no direct reimbursement is made to the transferor. The season ticket user fee will be reimbursed only when tickets are relinquished to or revoked by the Green Bay Packers and thereafter purchased by the next person(s) on the Season Ticket Waiting List.
- a) Upon death of ticket holder
- 1) To surviving spouse; or if no spouse, the surviving children of a deceased ticket holder without authorization. (If children do not agree - no transfer.)
- 2) If direction by deceased under will or specific writing to family devisees defined in (b) but not to devisees who are not defined in (b), even with direction.
- b) To family, defined as, spouse and "blood" relatives who are not more than first cousins, on direction of ticket holder in writing during his or her life-time. (Excludes, for example, transfer to friends.)
- c) Transfer of business-owned tickets to primary owners or officers of the business by written direction and acquiescence of other primary owners (if any).
- 1) On voluntary dissolution to owners of closely held corporations with corporate resolution established by affidavit or documentation.
- 2) On involuntary dissolution, tickets revert to the Green Bay Packers. (Trustees or Receivers to have no claim of right.)
- d) Upon divorce or separation, we will honor a stipulation authorizing retention or transfer of tickets to one or both of the parties. Without stipulation or agreement, the tickets shall revert to the Packers who shall have the right to divide the tickets between the parties.
- e) The Packers remain committed to the many fans on the Season Ticket Waiting List. For this reason, the Packers strictly prohibit any transfer of season tickets except in the limited circumstances outlined above. Any unauthorized transfer of season tickets, or any attempt to circumvent the Official Policy on Transfer of Packers Season Tickets, will result in a violation of the Season Ticket Holder Policy, which may result in the revocation of season tickets and season ticket holder privileges.
Relinquishment of Season Tickets/Reimbursement of User Fee
Season ticket holders who choose to relinquish all or a portion of their season tickets must submit their intent to cancel in writing to the Packers Ticket Office on or before the final season ticket payment due date and prior to making payment for the season. Any refund of the original amount of your District User Fee is paid by the next person(s) on the season ticket waiting list through the District. The only way you will not receive a refund of your District User Fee is in the unlikely event that there is not anyone on the waiting list ready, willing, and able to purchase your season tickets and reimburse you the District User Fee.
Green & Gold Package Scheduling
A preset formula assigns the Gold Package (former Milwaukee ticket holders) the preseason "Shrine" game, and games 2 and 5 of the regular season home schedule. The Green Package (original Lambeau Field ticket holders) receives the preseason "Bishop's Charities" game and games 1,3,4,6,7 & 8 of the regular season home schedule. The NFL determines the date, time and opponent of the games in the spring of each year.
NFL Flexible Scheduling
The NFL may shift the kickoff times of some Sunday games in an effort to highlight more prominent matchups during primetime. For the 2015 season, the following home Packers games are designated as potential flex games: St. Louis Rams (Oct. 11), San Diego Chargers (Oct. 18), Detroit Lions (Nov. 15), Dallas Cowboys (Dec. 13), and Minnesota Vikings (Jan 3). If a game is to be shifted, an announcement will be made at least 12 days in advance of the first four games listed, and at least six days prior to the Minnesota Vikings (Jan 3) game. Please monitor packers.com for schedule
Season Invoicing and Ticket Distribution
Your season ticket invoice will be mailed to you soon after the completion of the Packers previous season with payment due approximately 60 days later. Accepted forms of payments include MasterCard or Visa, check, cash or money order. To insure the integrity of your account, we will only accept payments from the season ticket holder of record, his or her spouse, or legal representative. You can expect to receive your season tickets several weeks prior to the first scheduled home preseason game.
Playoff Invoicing and Ticket Distribution
Information regarding purchasing tickets for potential home playoff games is sent in mid-November. Purchasing playoff tickets is optional for Green and Gold package ticket holders. (Club and suite holders are required to pay for playoff tickets per contractual agreement.) Green package holders who choose to make payment will receive the same seats they hold during the regular season. Gold ticket holders who submit payment are placed in a random drawing for the chance of receiving the same number of seats as they hold in their regular-season package, up to four. Playoff tickets are mailed in late December.
Super Bowl Tickets
As a Non-Participant
- The Packers receive a minimal amount of Super Bowl tickets for the players and coaches, leaving none available for general sale.
As a Participant -If it appears possible that the Packers could advance to the Super Bowl, every Packers season ticket account will automatically be entered in a computer-generated, random drawing, held in early January. Each account holder has an equal chance of having the opportunity to purchase two Super Bowl tickets. In the event your account is drawn, a letter/invoice will be mailed to you with the applicable instructions.
Away Game Tickets
(920.722.5377, the Official Game Package Company of the Green Bay Packers, may be able to assist you with a ticket and tour package to a Packers away game. You can also contact the host stadium to inquire about single-game ticket availability.
Lost & Stolen Ticket Policy
Under most circumstances, lost, damaged or stolen tickets can be replaced for the season ticket holder of record. Please contact the Packers Ticket Office at 920-569-7501 for assistance.
Sell Your Season Tickets to Other Fans
Can't make it to a game? There are two safe and approved ways to resell your tickets:
- Post them for resale on NFL Ticket Exchange through your “My Packers Account” online. If your tickets sell, the buyer prints off new tickets with new barcodes, at which time the barcodes on your original tickets become invalid. The proceeds of your ticket transaction are automatically deposited in the bank account you provide at the time of posting. If your tickets don’t sell by the expiration date you specify, or if you cancel your posting before they are sold, your original tickets are valid for the game.
- Contact Event USA (920.722.5377), the Official Game Package Company of the Green Bay Packers, to inquire if they are interested in purchasing them. Event USA uses the tickets in tour packages for other fans.
If your tickets are sold through either of the aforementioned outlets, you can rest assured that your season ticket account will not be in jeopardy if the fans using your seats violate our Fan Code of Conduct policy.
Buy Additional Tickets to a Game
Looking for extra tickets to a game? There are two safe and approved ways to purchase tickets through the secondary market:
- Buy from other season ticket holders and fans through NFL Ticket Exchange - the official ticket exchange of the NFL. Once a ticket is purchased, click the link in your confirmation email to go to your account where your tickets will be available for immediate printing. The unique barcode on your ticket insures that you have the only valid ticket for that seat.
- Contact Event USA (920.722.5377), the Official Game Package Company of the Green Bay Packers. Event USA offers many choices of packages and seating from end zone to mid-field, including Club Seats and Private Suites.
Season Tickets as Revocable Licenses/Renewal of Season Tickets
Season tickets are revocable licenses that may be revoked, and admission refused, at the sole discretion of the Packers. The Packers reserve the right to refuse admission or eject any person whose conduct the Packers deem to be disorderly or in noncompliance with the rules and regulations as promulgated by the Packers from time to time.
Season tickets are offered on a one-year basis only. The purchase of season tickets does not entitle a season ticket holder to purchase season tickets in any subsequent year. The opportunity to renew season tickets is a privilege granted by the Packers, which may be withdrawn at the discretion of the Packers. While the Packers have and will continue to exercise reasonable efforts to allow season ticket holders the opportunity to renew season tickets, the Packers nonetheless reserve the right to review all accounts before offering season tickets for the following season.
Fan Code of Conduct
The Green Bay Packers are committed to providing an enjoyable and safe game experience. Irresponsible conduct will not be tolerated at Lambeau Field or in its parking lots and, in some cases, may result in arrest and/or ejection from the game. The following will not be tolerated:
- Smoking: Lambeau field is a smoke-free facility.
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that result in irresponsible behavior.
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Interference with the purpose of the game (including throwing objects onto the field).
- Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel.
- Verbal and physical harassment of opposing team fans.
- Any other conduct deemed to be beyond the bounds of reason.
Violations of the above policy may result in the permanent revocation of season tickets, regardless of whether or not the violators using the tickets are the season ticket holders of record. (Season ticket holders who sell t heir tickets through NFL Ticket Exchange or to Event USA, or donate them to the Boys and Girls club of Green Bay, are exempt from having their season tickets revoked as a result of violations to the aforementioned policy.)
Official Notice of Unauthorized Ticket Use
Any season ticket holder whose Green Bay Packers ticket(s) are found to be used for, or in conjunction with, any commercial purposes or promotions, including, but not limited to sweepstakes, giveaways or drawings will have their season ticket privileges permanently revoked with regard to those tickets in question.
The Green Bay Packers marketing department must approve the use of Green Bay Packers tickets for promotional purposes - charitable or otherwise.
Please submit written requests to:
Green Bay Packers Marketing Department
Attn: Ticket Promotion Requests
P.O. Box 10628
Green Bay, WI 54307-0628