Information below is for 2015. Details for 2016 Training Camp will be published in July of 2016
ST. NORBERT COLLEGE
Continuing a tradition started under Packers coach Scooter McLean in 1958, the Green Bay Packers will call St. Norbert College home for a 58th consecutive training camp in 2015. The relationship between the private college in De Pere, Wis., and the Green Bay Packers marks the longest continual use of any training camp facility by an NFL team.
ST. NORBERT COLLEGE WEBSITE: www.SNC.edu
- Players will take up residence in Victor McCormick Hall, a 60-room coed dormitory used to house 225 students during the academic year.
- St. Norbert, founded in 1898 by Abbot Bernard Pennings, celebrated its 110th anniversary in October 2008.
- The Packers use their own practice and team meeting facilities at Lambeau Field during training camp, with the college serving as housing headquarters.
- Players return to St. Norbert via cars and vans every evening for team dinner.
- The 6.62-mile commute is estimated at 11 minutes each way.
- The team will travel roughly 264.8 miles between the college and practice facility during training camp...that's almost 4,660 lengths of a football field. It will take an estimated 7 hours, 20 minutes for the team to commute to and from the college...roughly the time of two-and-a-half NFL games.