On Now
Coming Up
  • Fri., Jul. 31, 2015 6:00 PM CDT 1k Kids Run at Lambeau

    Back to Football also includes the Packers 1K Kids Run. Kids 10 years old and younger will have the opportunity to run a Lambeau Lap on Friday, July 31, at 6 p.m.

    Movie Night at Lambeau Field will return this year on Friday, July 31, following the 1K Kids Run. The event is free and open to the public, and concessions will be available throughout the movie.

  • Sat., Aug. 01, 2015 8:20 AM - 10:20 AM CDT *Public practice *Any practices moved inside to the Don Hutson Center due to inclement weather, poor field conditions or for any other reason will be closed to the public due to space limitations. All other practices listed are expected to be open unless listed otherwise. All outdoor practices are expected to be held on Ray Nitschke Field (across from the Resch Center). All times indicated are Central.
  • Sat., Aug. 01, 2015 6:30 PM CDT 5K Run/Walk at Lambeau The sixth annual '5K Run/Walk at Lambeau Field,' is set for Saturday, Aug. 1, at 6:30 p.m.
  • Mon., Aug. 03, 2015 8:20 AM - 10:20 AM CDT *Public practice *Any practices moved inside to the Don Hutson Center due to inclement weather, poor field conditions or for any other reason will be closed to the public due to space limitations. All other practices listed are expected to be open unless listed otherwise. All outdoor practices are expected to be held on Ray Nitschke Field (across from the Resch Center). All times indicated are Central.
  • Tue., Aug. 04, 2015 8:20 AM - 10:20 AM CDT *Public practice *Any practices moved inside to the Don Hutson Center due to inclement weather, poor field conditions or for any other reason will be closed to the public due to space limitations. All other practices listed are expected to be open unless listed otherwise. All outdoor practices are expected to be held on Ray Nitschke Field (across from the Resch Center). All times indicated are Central.
  • Thu., Aug. 06, 2015 8:20 AM - 10:20 AM CDT *Public practice *Any practices moved inside to the Don Hutson Center due to inclement weather, poor field conditions or for any other reason will be closed to the public due to space limitations. All other practices listed are expected to be open unless listed otherwise. All outdoor practices are expected to be held on Ray Nitschke Field (across from the Resch Center). All times indicated are Central.

News

Print
RSS

Packers season-ticket holders claim all available playoff tickets

Posted Dec 16, 2011

All available tickets for a Green Bay Packers home playoff game (or games) at Lambeau Field have been claimed by season-ticket holders, Packers ticket director Mark Wagner said Friday.

Wagner reported that 'Green' package ticket holders returned invoices accounting for 88 percent of the slightly more than 62,000 seats available. The remaining 12 percent of the seats have been allocated randomly to 'Gold' package ticket holders.

In a further breakdown of the process, Wagner noted 91 percent of ‘Green’ package ticket holders opted to purchase their available tickets.

Playoff tickets will be mailed to ticket holders later this month.

 
blog comments powered by Disqus

You May Also Be Interested in...

Recent Videos