5th Annual Green Bay Packers Art Contest Celebrating National Youth Art Month
The Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame is hosting the 5th annual art contest to celebrate Youth Art Month in March. The contest is open to school-aged children grades K-12. Artwork will be judged in four different grade levels: K-2, 3-5, 6-8, and 9-12. There will be one winner per age group. The winner’s artwork will be highlighted in the Lambeau Field Atrium during the month of March. Local artisans will judge the artwork.
All artwork will be considered, however not all artwork will be displayed. Artwork may be featured on www.packers.com
.2014 Art Contest Theme
: Pick Your Packer! (present day player or past great player)
Artwork will be judged on a basis of creativity, originality and overall impression.Prizes
: Winners receive a $100 gift card to the Packers Pro Shop.Registration
: Participants and teachers may obtain registration forms here. Please print the completed form and obtain required signatures. Forms
: Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame, 1265 Lombardi Ave., Green Bay, WI 54304Registration Deadline
: Artwork must be received by Jan. 31, 2014. The entry must be accompanied with the entry form. The entry form must be signed by the artist and the parent, guardian or teacher attesting to the originality of the work and verifying the artist’s grade as of January 31, 2014. Submitted artwork will become the property of the Green Bay Packers unless the artwork is retrieved during the dates below.Artwork Pick-Up
: Artwork may be picked up from the Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame, April 14 – May 2, 2014. Artwork will not be shipped back to the artist. Please call 3 days prior to pickup date in order to have the artwork available for pickup.
How do I prepare my work?
- The artwork must be relative to the 2014 Art Contest Theme: Pick Your Packer!
- No glitter on the artwork, no playdough artwork, or digital entries will be accepted.
- The size of the artwork is limited to 18”X18”X36”.
- Do not submit artwork in framed glass.
- 2-D work MUST be mounted on rigid board for protection in handling.
- Label artwork on the BACK of the work (bottom of 3-D work), with the student’s name, grade, school, city, and title of work. The piece has to be TITLED to be considered for judging.
- Protect 2-D surfaces. Use spray fixative for pastels and charcoals. Covering work with transparent sheets is recommended.
- Obtain required signatures from teacher and parent/guardian on the submission forms. Review all guidelines. By signing, students, teachers, parents/guardians agree to all terms and conditions. Parents signatures are not required if the students is over 18 years old.
- Include submission form with artwork.
When will winner be notified?
Winners will be notified by Feb. 17, 2014.For more information:
Call 920-569-7133 or email email@example.com